Lexington Redesign & Move Management
The homeowner had inherited this generously sized custom mid-century ranch from a close family member. Issues in her own life were forcing her to sell this property as opposed to realizing her dream of moving in. The previous owner had lived in this home for more than 40 years and was surrounded by many reminders of a life well lived. While preparing this property for sale, it was critical that we find proper homes for all of these well cared treasures.
Our 8 month project included:
- Working with auctioneers, consignment, and charitable establishments.
- Power washing algae and moss overgrowth from roof, driveway, walls and porch.
- Addressing all deferred maintenance and repairs.
- Introducing updated color accents to the exterior including painting the foundation, repairs and painting of the back porch, front door, front entry way, garage doors and light post.
- Introducing updated color palette to the interior.
- Refreshed the kitchen by painting the wooded cabinets, introducing countertop, flooring and lighting.
- Cleaning and staging.